I focus on editing and mixing for music productions, and can also help with enriching your production by adding elements to a recording. Let's discuss what you are looking for!
Editing cleans up your recorded tracks and may include aligning tracks to the tempo of the song, and eliminating of rumble and noise from recordings.
Drum editing focuses on tempo and beat alignment, and on removing bleed and noise.
Vocal editing includes cleansing (removing rumble, click, mouth clicks, de-"essing"), comping, creating doubles, and aligning vocals to the beat of the song.
Mixing includes spatial and level balancing across tracks within a recording, automation, and applying effects to create a balanced song that will keep listeners engaged from beginning to end.
I use reference tracks to facilitate a dialog on how the final product should sound like, and during the mixing process results are checked on various speakers to ensure mixes translate across different environments.
Production adds musical elements to a recording, which could include programmed tracks such as synths, pads, percussion, and recorded tracks such as acoustic, electric and bass guitars.
Please note that at this point ZMP does not have studio facilities for artists to utilize for their own recordings.
To give you an idea on cost: mixing for one song is €60. Editing drums or vocals on a song is €30 each and pitch correction on vocals is €60 (for 1 to 4 vocal tracks). Production is €30 per track on a song. If you want to leverage multiple services for a song or multiple songs, then let's discuss to determine what is feasible within your budget. Prices listed here include VAT. You can also engage me via SoundBetter through the link provided here.
The technical stuff
I use state-of-the art professional tools for all aspects of music production
- Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) : Pro Tools and Ableton Live 11
- Audio Interface: Universal Audio Apollo Twin / Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- Audio Alignment and Cleansing: Izotope RX 8, and Pro Tools native capabilities
- Audio Editing: Pro Tools native capabilities
- Pitch Correction: Celemony Melodyne 5
- Mixing: Utilizing Universal Audio plug-ins, as well as plug-ins from various providers including Soundtoys, Fabfilter, Slate Digital, and Waves.
- Production: Ableton Live 11 capabilities and libraries for virtual instruments and samples.
(C) Zeeland Music Production 2021 - BTW-ID: NL003992570B11 | KVK 84623292